Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blessing Or Bust?

An update...

1. The super bowl party was a success in that the T.V. worked, we had pleeeenty of food and drinks, and it was an exciting game. BUT, very few people came. Second yr. in a row that it wasn't much of a hit. Except last yr. we couldn't even get the game on...haha. Now we know people probably prefer to hang out in the comfort of their own home & friends during the Super Bowl.

2. Woman to Woman - It was no show.
Behind what seemed to be a bitter providence was a blessing. Jack and I found ourselves lost in each others words while satisfying our sweet tooth's with chocolate covered strawberries I had originally prepared for the girls. We laughed together, cuddled on the couch, and got to know each other even more as we shared how we were doing and what we were learning. In my mind... this "bust" was meant for the blessing that followed. I have a wonderful husband!

3. We are still waiting to see if Jack's fellow student will be hired here.

1 comment:

C. Murphy said...

I can't get the smile off my face. THANKS for the smile.